Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I'll start off by saying, Happy Mother's day to all you wonderful and hard-working moms out there! I hope you all had a fantastic day! I had a pretty great day myself. I got to sleep in! That is always a bonus. The kiddies made me some wonderful handmade cards,  we all went out for breakfast. Then we went to the park and played a bunch, and they had a little mommy's day event there. The kids all made bracelets and they gave out flowers to the mom's and there was snacks and drinks, was a good time :). Then we drove around and looked at some of the houses around here for sale.
 We are still in the process of trying to get an amount approved. We have a house that we would really like to get, but we're still keeping our eyes open as well, just hoping for the best. At the same time we're kinda on a deadline so we can't really wait around for our dream house. But there are a lot of really nice ones up for sale right now. So if we do get approved for the right amount I'm sure we will be more than happy :D.
Anyway, after our littlest one had his afternoon nap we went to my mother's for dinner. Brought over some pizza  and hung out. Me and mom talked about books mostly so that alone made it a great evening :).  I haven't bought or won any books recently. But I did just borrow a bunch from my mom while I was over. I get my reading addiction from her. We are both mega-readers. I also don't have any new crochet projects to show you. I do have two on the go though, I'll show you when they're done.
My husband goes in tomorrow to fill in some paperwork for starting his new job. He is so excited. This is a huge deal for us and we are super excited as a family to finally be making this advancement. We are both also super excited for the upcoming release of Diablo 3. Only 2 more days to go! Any of you guys anxious for release night? We've been pre-ordered, installed and waiting for a while :). I imagine my reading and crocheting are going to take a huge hit for a while after release =P.
So that's about it for new stuff for me :D. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day, I know you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment